The main mission of OCamlCore is to provide services pertaining to OCaml.
In this section we list some projects that OCamlCore can handle for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us for further details or for a quote.
OCamlCore has experience in a wide range of projects:
- Programming languages: OCaml, C, C++, Haskell, Erlang, Perl, Shell, Java, Python, Refine (lisp derived language)
- Version control systems: SCCS, CVS, Subversion, darcs, git
- Documentation: OpenOffice.org, Word, Docbook
- Packaging: Debian, RPM, InstallBuilder
- OS: Debian, Ubuntu, Windows (XP, Vista), Red Hat/CentOS
- Open Source products: exim, dovecot, postfix, apache, lighttpd, openldap, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FusionForge, Talend ETL
- GNU compilation toolchain
General areas of expertise:
- Program optimization
- Parallel programming
- Architecture of complex systems
- Setup of programming environment
- Data manipulation: sorting and transformation of huge amount of data